Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 23, 2009

I Miss You

I know it hurt you
It hurt me too,
But now that you are gone,
All I know is I miss you.

You were there for so long,
I never thought you would leave.
I thought you had so many years,
waiting up your sleeve.

That day you left,
Was the saddest of my life
I remember going home,
And crying all night.

I might be selfish,
But I wish you were still here.
Or if you stayed,
For at least one more year.

I know Im not perfect,
I never will be.
But I hope your out there,
Proud of me.

You had to let go,
Even though you were holding on for so long
But theres not a day I dont think of you,
And how you were so strong.

You never complained,
Or said why me?
You just knew,
That thats the way it was meant to be.

So I just want to tell you,
Even though I still cry,
That I miss you so much,
And Im glad you said goodbye.

No comments: