Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I didn't get the house!!! Grr... Oh well

Haiz...

Haizzzz...

Can't describe the feeling right now. Pissed? No. Sad?? No

Oh yes, dissapointed, that's the word. I do not understand why I hope to begin with. Or issit because the system allows you to hope for something you want? Keep getting dissapointments and changes. Probably I'm not use to be dissapointed and changing so many things. Hahaha... Crazy...




This is exactly how I am feeling right now... Hahaha


Otw to work. Love Chinese garden view from the station. Haiz... Thinking of the house again... Probably i should consider clementi after all :P. Hmm how about redhill? Or duxton?? Shut up Dzul :O

Lucky I'm gog to work, take my mind out of this topic... So demoralizing

No comments: