Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 20, 2009

Did I Hurt You?




Blasted last night, didnt know the reason why...oh yah...it is because of partners not understanding the sms i sent over to them...grr...irritating. Need to be extra specific in the future. Was wondering how i have lived my life. It tooOOOo much. THinking of doing things with balance and another moment doing ONE thing and really being driven about it. HOW CAN?? while my store seem to be intact, i am crumbling into pieces. Wahaha...why oh why dzul...irritating.

A shift runing is very important. Not only you are resposible in the sales generation. Dealing with difficult customer and partners...unforseen circumstances. Food, merch, stocks , cleanliness and etc and etc.

I hope whatever things that I do, i do it with good intentions. If i ever hurt you. Im sorry. I didnt mean it.

or I did...hee :P

No comments: