Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Doctor vs Dzul

Doctor : Dzul, you need to relax and do regular exercise

Dzul : I am doing doc, and im trying to relax too...im thinking lesser now

Doctor : THINKING is a process where you do not ever rest do you?

Dzul : thinking is part of me, if i do not think as much as im thinking right now, they why being me? and the people around me, i would not be so ahead of them if i do not think so much than them. how doc?

Doctor : i think you need to relax... and really stop thinking that much

Dzul : hmm...do you think it got to do with my life? my belief? my work?

Doctor : Each factor is important and you should find a balance within it. Are you handling too many tasks right now?

Dzul : i think its pretty ok"

Doctor : it aint pretty from where im looking over here.

Dzul : F I N E. i am doing alot than im suppose to be doing to begin with!

Doctor : then i suggest you reflect on yourself Dzul. You need too

Dzul : I did, i also do! thats why im here for a solution!

Doctor : im not your solution provider, you are. You are in control of your life. Think less, make the right decision

*by now, im going bonkers*

Dzul : whatever you say doc...




GOD, you there? i know i have sinned you...many...many times...i will take this challenge. And im going out with a bang!! Thank You, U!

No comments: